Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kohler toilets and fixtures, advertise them, love them

Omar selected me as well as the executive sous chef Darrell to fly to Florida and cook for the National builders convention. I was pretty ecstatic to say the least!

The event would be for 3 days, 100 apps every hour, for 7 hours. All of our prep would be driven to the location ready for service (or so we thought). At the time Florida was the only state in the country without any snow! The truck was a little delayed (we had only hours to set up). However everything went fantastic and we also had a little fun.



The GIANT Kohler booth


Omar, throwing down


Chef Darrel in our "make shift kitchen'


Dinner, 2001 Opus one, and 2002 dom......life is good my friends


Omar and I at NASA


I met DIY network superstar Monica on the airplane flying back to Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment